The NBS has identified six qualities that it values as an organisation. These values together with the Vision and Mission make up the NSPS Strategic Foundation as depicted in the schema below.
The six qualities that the NBS values as an organization:
- Integrity: Statistics are our responsibility and as such we focus on high quality products in accordance with international standards and promote the principles of objectivity, impartiality and independence in the production of statistics
- User-responsiveness: We support and maintain a responsive national statistical system by cooperating with our users and suppliers and are committed to meeting the expectation of users.
- Continuous Learning: We promote continuous learning and strive to constantly improve our capacity and our skills to bring innovation to our products and organization.
- Confidentiality: We work to maintain trust of our respondents and users through consistency, honesty and the reliable application of the fundamental principles.
- Professionalism: We value professionalism and aim for excellence in our products and services. We are committed to make our statistics accessible and deliver results in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Innovation: We promote and value innovation so as to remain relevant and efficient in a fast-evolving digital world.
Click here to access the National Strategic Plan for Statistics (NSPS 2023-2027).